Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lowering the interest rate

India's exit from the T20 WC seems like a weird experience. Over the past two and a half months I have always been on the greener side of victorious runs. And the sudden change of events over the weekend has left me very frustrated - so much so that I have unsubscribed to Star Cricket on my DTH bouquet. I suppose a lowering of the interest rate in this game would make it better. But anyway, the next T20 WC is just 10 months away. So the wounds are not going to stay long like the wounds of the 2007 F50 WC debacle.
One thing that Dhoni should learn from his Pakistani counterpart would be to play T20 just for fun. Younis Khan's fun mantra has propelled them to their second succesive T20 WC semifinal. From now on, with the miracle still on, I can see only one team holding the WC trophy - Pakistan***.

*** - Sincerely hoping that the curse of my prediction derails Pakistan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment