Monday, May 17, 2010

They did it!

Little did I know when I wrote the last blog that England would really go on to make it true. Kudos to Colly and co! Now I know why India didn't make it past the Super 8. Had India gone through, there was no way England were going to win the tournament. How about that for India arrogance?
But then the Aussies were not supposed to be in the semis. Like every Pakistani I was shocked to see the last 4 balls of the semis between Aus and Pak. Incidentally - a trivia!! Pakistan are the only team to have played in the semis of all 3 T20 WCs! A strange stat considering the state of Pak cricket nowadays!!
Quoting Ashish Nehra - "If somebody is saying behind me that somebody tore my shirt then what can I say. I didn't even take any shirt to West Indies. I had taken only t-shirts". Poor Nehra, he doesn't even know that a t-shirt is also a shirt. So innocent. He cannot be lying. Can he?
I am getting a lot of classy stuff to keep blogging about today. Here is a classy cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment