Friday, April 9, 2010

At last

At last DC managed to win. Suman was an unlikely hero indeed. When he began batting in the innings, it was more about the ball hitting his bat rather than he hitting the ball. I thought it was going to be yet another tactical mistake from DC. But he surprised me and the entire Bangalore crowd. Everyone in that crowd was expecting DC to roll over. And when Gilly was foxed by Jumbo I thought so. Good to see Symmo hitting. When I saw him against RR the other day I thought it was all over for him. Staying with DC, doesn't RGS and his laziness seem to suggest that he might just become Indian captain some time in the future.
For the second day running, Gibbs was asked on TV how he feels about feeling left out. Poor guy! I wish he punches the nose of that silly leech who asks him that question next time. BTW.. did you notice Deepika praying for Bangalore to win? It seems she has turned out to be the "bringer of misfortune" for RCB this year. Whenever she visits, RCB loses.
Good to see Gilly and RP sending out veiled messages to the IPL about their displeasure at playing in pseudo home grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment