Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kings become Heroes

Couldn't resist this. Anyway let me try

This is breaking news, breaking first on the IPL Spectator blog. An exclusive on blogger. The KingsXI Punjab team has now been bought by Hero Honda. Remember, this is breaking first on your blog - IPL Spectator!

Hero Honda are sponsors of the DD team. How will this turn out. They also have Veeru as one of their brand ambassadors. Will they pry out Veeru from DD and take him to KXIP next year?

On the flip side, Bret Lee, Sangakkara, Yuvi and others are going to miss the hug. ha ha ha!

An update
Well.. its 11.40 am now and I am forced to update this blog with an update. As expected, the news that I broke on this blog is not true!! I am left white faced like just like news anchors on the TV news channels now. But just like the channels I have no shame, remorse or guilty feeling because I am just bring in the news as fast as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment